To say things are strange right now is an understatement. We are all in this together and it’s hard to tell where the light of the end of the tunnel is or what kind of world we will have then. But for now, stay safe, stay indoors and stay happy in whatever way you can.
Sure, we normally suggest things to do out in the world but the world is smaller now so for the foreseeable future we will limit our suggestions to those that are safety focused. So if you’re looking for inspiration, we have it here and will give you some as the days go on. If you have any suggestions too please let us know here or on social media 🙂
Let’s make sure we have each other’s backs.
To give you some starting ideas:
- Watch the series you keep putting off, you have the time now and then something to talk about after!
- Learn a skill, it can be big or small but just something to keep your mind going and give you something to show off when this all blows over!
- Watch an online concert or show, it’s amazing what the idea of no audience can do to performers! There are loads of amazing online shows going on during this time and you can find them here
- If you’re with people, play a board game or several! It’s amazing what a bit of low stakes competition can do 🙂
- Get zen with meditation! If you’re a person who is always on the go, maybe the world is finally telling you to slow down, take the advice and get a bit of zen in your world!
- Connect with friends and family. Now is the perfect time to make those calls or video calls to the people in your life that you only get to see once in a while. Sure, they may not be nearby but you can get closer during this time. And if not, at least you can get out of conversations easier than during family events!
Whatever you do, take care of yourself